Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Fascinating

Not really, I just wasn't sure on a title.

I'm actually scheduling the next two posts this week as I am up to my eyes in Christmas makes ready for the craft sale at the Handbag Auction for the Alzheimers Society on Thursday evening. I thought I had quite a few Christmas cards left over from last year and when I got them out on Saturday there were......7! I spent Saturday stamping, printing and colouring then today it was colouring and matting and printing my card backs then tomorrow I will be putting them together.

I also made the following fascinator, well I added sage feathers and diamantes to the flower. I've taken an order for a black one too but that won't be done now while Friday! The lady doesn't mind though, she doesn't need it till the 11th.

From this
to this
The lady was really pleased with it as I had managed to match the sage feathers perfectly with the sage colour in her outfit, yay :)

thanks for looking

No comments: