Sunday, October 02, 2011

Daring Cardmaker

Lythan is hosting the Dare this week and her challenge is for "your card to include a foreign language"
Perfect challenge for me Lythan. I needed to make two thank you cards to send to Greece and have been putting it off for a couple of weeks but this challenge gave me the kick up the bum I needed :)

 The tulips are a Hero Arts digi stamp and this is my first ever attempt at CAS one layer digi cards!! I made two of these as they were going to two different places.
The photo on this card was taken on our last morning and is going to the girls in the photo. The papers and burgundy card are from the 'left overs mountain' and the flowers are Prima.

Lythan also said "This takes me back to one of the very first Daring Cardmaker Dares (November 10 2006 to be precise) which was a similar challenge. So why not also see if you have any cards to show from 5 years ago to see if your style has changed?" 

This is the first card I blogged all that time ago!! 
 How things have changed lol. This card was actually runner up in the Little Rascals section of the Quick Cards Made Easy cardmaker of the year. I don't think I've used that stamp since.
Take care.

No comments: