Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday

More birthday cards for the stand (and still the paper/card mountain hasn't diminished any :))

 Papers - Funky Hand, image stickers - Me To You, frame and sentiment - Craftwork Cards and all other bits and bobs are from my craft box
Image - LOTV, papers are left over from a previous project and flowers are Prima
 
 Papers - My Minds Eye, image panel - Craftwork Cards
 Papers - left overs and sentiment/image - Craftwork Cards
 Paper - My Mind's Eye, sentiment panel - as before
 left over papers, panel and Card Candy - Craftwork Cards, flowers - Prima
Stamp - I think it's from Stampendous but am not 100% sure, papers are leftovers, frame is cut from gold card and embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, flowers were punched. I'm putting this card through for the challenge over on the Sir Stampalot blog which is entitled "It's A Frame Up". The gold on my card is actually a framp which is supported with foam squares but it doesn't come across in the photo so I will try to get a better one tomorrow before I pack the card away.

Bye for now. x

No comments: