Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Monday

Well, I had another busy weekend. DH and I went to town on Sunday morning as I owed him a coat for his birthday which we managed to find then it was a quick dash home as I had work to do! I had a rush order come in at the end of last week which was one of my least favourites...orders of service for a funeral today! What makes the job even sadder than usual is that last month I was making wedding invitations for my cousin and the OoS were for the funeral of her fiance's mum.

So onto a brighter note, I spent all day making birthday cards for the card stand in the shop and these are what I've come up with so far.
 Papers - Pink Petticoat, mirror card and the image is from Cornish Heritage Farms and is coloured with Promarkers.
 Papers - Funky Hand and Cardcraft Plus, images - Pink Cat Studios, Promarkers
Papers and sentiment - Funky Hand, image - Papermania, Promarkers, small flower punches
 Image, papers and sentiment - Happy Happy Birthday cd from Funky Hand, tag brad, ribbon and peel off sentiment from my craft stash.
 Image, papers and sentiment - Happy Happy Birthday cd from Funky Hand, punched flowers from same papers, ribbon from my craft stash.
More Funky Hand papers and everything else from my craft box, Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: