Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WOYWW

 Don't know what I'm talking about then take a look at Julia's Stamping Ground blog and it explains all. Then you can take a trip around the world and catch up with a lot of lovely craftiness!

Thought I would show a different part of my desk today......my scrap mountain!!

 Now if this were my only one it wouldn't be so bad but I have a drawer like it at home plus a couple of 12" x 12" boxes full too. I have convinced myself that I don't cut into new sheets but this sort of tells me different lol

I thought I would show this pic too as technically this could be my work desk too. It's the mock up table for the wedding I'm doing the venue set up for on Saturday.....
so what do you think? Will I get away with this as a work table?

See you soon, off back to work now.

No comments: