Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday

Tis here again (although I missed it last week, I left my camera at work with my photos on!!) anyway, it's over to the Julia's Stamping Ground blog to have nosey at everyone's workdesks!

Here's mine

 Tomorrow is my mum's birthday and the cards on my desk are the ones I made her this morning, next to the cards are some commissioned birthday invitations, the blue basket and the lilac basket on my drawer contain the last stages of two wedding orders I'm doing. On top of the bookcase behind the drawer is a box full of favours and there is a basket on this side of the desk with more wedding orders in. oh and there is a box on the floor next to my desk with an invitation order in it. Guess who is working late tomorrow and staying over at the shop! :)

Back soon. x

PS If anyone wants to see the finished beaded handbag it can be seen here

No comments: