Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kathy's Waffle Sketch File

I really need to apologise to Kathy and Lynda for the lateness of this post. The new sketch challenge went live on Tuesday and Kathy announced the winner of my little prize......it was Toni. congratulations, your prize is on it's way and if Royal Mail behaves you may well receive it tomorrow.

So the sketch for July

and here is my card
The papers used are by Stampin Up and are gorgeous. The numbers were hand cut from white glitter card, lace and Prima flowers were from my stock and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

We would love you to join in with our challenge and don't forget to let us know :)

I'm also entering my card into the Allsorts Challenge this month which is


"********"Free and Easy July"********


With school holidays looming and lots of us thinking about holidays, days out or even just a break from the everyday routines of work and the school run, we though it would be nice if we also relaxed things a bit and gave you a free rein for a few weeks, so we hope you will join in and just have fun."
Thanks for looking.

No comments: