Monday, July 11, 2011

Fetch A Sketch

Fetch A Sketch is a new challenge blog which has been set up by a lovely pair of team mates from the Get Funky/Funky Hand team, Jenny and Ruth

The sketch

and my cards
 Papers used are a freebie from a craft mag, the image is a freebie from Beccy's Place coloured with Promarkers, the sentiment is an old one by Craftwork Cards, the 'ric rac' is by Doodlebug and the buttons are from my stock box.
Not sure where this image is from but the paper and page frill are by Doodlebug, the sentiment is by Hero Arts and the buttons are from my stash.

So as well as the Fetch A Sketch challenge, I am also entering my card into the following challenges

Papertake weekly
Anything Goes
challenge and this month the optional extra is to use buttons but it is only optional and you don't have to use it if you don't want to :)

 time for another new challenge so I hope you are all rearing to go because we have made it really simple for you this month with:
***********Anything Goes***********
Thanks for looking.

No comments: