Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Good morning

It's Wednesday again so that means only one thing........What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday! Don't know what I'm on about? Well take a look at Julia's blog,  Stamping Ground where all will be revealed. Julia is on holiday this week but her friend, Lunch Lady Jan is sitting in for her.
So onto my desk

The bag is a commission by a client. It was covered in tiny bugle beads but quite a few had come off so the lady wants is stripping and rebeading. I sat yesterday and took all the beads off and today I will start stitching new ones on. Once it's finished I will add the photos on here (I forgot to take 'before' pics!!)
This one just shows the untidiness at the other side of the desk and my ever present cup of coffee :)

Off to work soon, thanks for looking and have a good day.

No comments: