Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Allsorts challenge

Another challenge with a recipe this week is the Allsorts Challenge blog Now I used to avoid this sort of challenge and just stick to sketches but now I quite enjoy them, I also don't mind making cards for males either but I know there are quite a few people out there who hate it. This is the brief


"This week we have a recipe challenge for you but with a twist - and the twist is it's
A RECIPE FOR THE BOYS
so we would like to see your projects for a male using the following

1 design paper
2 punches or dies
3 buttons"
 and here is what I came up with
The papers and die cuts are all from My Mind's Eye, image is by Karen's Doodles and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.


Allsorts also have a DT call which ends tomorrow at 6 pm so I thought I might have a try!

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/dt-call-at-allsorts.html


and my card
Thanks for looking and good luck if you apply :)



No comments: