Wednesday, June 22, 2011

100th birthday!!

This commission has come all the way from Somerset via my mum in law. It's from an old friend for her aunt who will be 100 in August. The lady in question worked in service from being 13 years old and eventually went to work at Cadbury's factory in Keynsham where she stayed for about 30 years. She actually retired about 40 years ago, that's almost all of my life. I hope she likes it!!







 















I have used an assortment of stickers, ribbons, flowers and charms from my stash and have also managed to reduce my paper mountain a little. I have also added an assortment of tags so that the family can sit with Nell and make notes about the photos etc.

There is still time for you to enter the challenge over on the Get Funky! challenge blog. As always, Anice has designed a freebie paper so everyone has a chance to take part.

There is also still time to take part in the challenge at Kathy's Waffle Sketch File and don't forget that we have a small prize to give away this month.

Good luck and thanks for looking.

No comments: