Monday, May 30, 2011

You passed!

I've managed to slot some 'ordinary' card in for the shop in between orders over the last couple of weeks and have been building my stock up slowly.......then on Friday a lady came in and bought 6 cards and my rack doesn't look so full again lol
I did get some driving test cards done though and only sold one :)




The cards were made using an assortment of materials including Sizzix die cuts (which I hardly ever use nowadays!) and the papers and image on the last card are from Funky Hand Craft The Year Away and Colour Me Happy cds.

It is so lovely to be back in the land of the living...our phone and internet went off on Thursday morning and after much searching for numbers and great expense (for ringing 0845 numbers from a mobile) we actually found out that it wasn't just our service which was out, it was the whole area!!!! I'm still wading through my 492 emails so if I owe you one, it will be with you soon.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: