Sunday, April 03, 2011

Happy Mother's Day.....

to all the lovely mums in the UK. I hope your day is a bit more relaxing than any other day :) (I have been writing this post since about 10 this morning which is why my opening line may seem to be a little more ridiculous than usual :))

I have my last few Mother's Day cards to show and I was also going to update my Kids and Co page with new knits as I have another parcel ready to go off, but that may have to wait till tomorrow as I don't think it will be too long before I hit the sack!











I've used an assortment of materials including free stamps from magazine covers, Promarkers, papers and Card Candy from Craftwork Cards, paper flowers, lace, gem stones from my craft stack and fabby ribbons from Ribbon Oasis

I have another busy week coming up with orders so will probably have to work a couple of evenings. It make the days really long as I'm at my desk at the shop by 7.30 every morning, Monday to Saturday - it's a good job I love my work and it keeps me out of mischief. I must try to take part in a couple of challenges though as it seems such a long time since I entered any.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your week. :)

No comments: