Sunday, April 24, 2011

50th Birthday

Not sure who has stolen the sunshine but I should have known it would be cloudy as I am off work today and tomorrow lol

I hope the Easter bunny has been kind to you and brought you lots of chocolate!

For the last couple of days I have been busy making bits and bobs for a 50th birthday. The birthday girl just happened to be my sister and her birthday is actually tomorrow but the party is this evening.....I finally finished at about 11 this morning lol. As well as the pictures below I have made 3 A2 boards, two with photos and one with 'remember when' captions and pictures. I haven't photographed those yet but will do so tonight when they are in situ.





Papers - Craftwork Cards and Funky Hand
Stamps - Stampin Up wheel and Stampendous bodice
Sentiments - Craftwork Cards
Everything else from my stock

Happy Easter, see you tomorrow.

No comments: