Monday, March 21, 2011

Recent commissions

What a beautiful day we've had today...lots of lovely sunshine and temperatures above freezing. There are loads of gorgeous daffodils in my garden and big clumps of frogs spawn in the pond which must mean that we are now on track for Spring to take over from Winter!!

I've done quite a few commissions over the last couple of weeks since I last blogged as well as wedding stationery orders and a wedding fayre.

 Stamps by Hero Arts
Basic Grey rub ons, computer generated verse and sentiment finished off with s/a pearls and burgundy ribbon.
Nitwit free papers and Hero Arts sentiment stamp.



Assorted Funky Hand papers and images from the Craft The Year Away cd I really love this cd. The sentment on the third card is a rubber stamp which I bought in Michael's in Manhatten last year, I must track down some of the others as they are just delightful!!

I'll leave it at that for now and come back tomorrow with more of my completed work.
Thanks for dropping by. xx

No comments: