Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Funky Hand

These were all made a few weeks ago and I didn't get round to posting them. They were all made for the Funky Hand Gallery to show off the new cd.


A lovely little treat bag (which is so simple to make and I may have got the original idea from the Splitcoast Stampers resource page) to showcase the new spotty papers. They are absolutely fab and there is a positive and negative image of each paper.


A cover for a mini book which has been commissioned for a lady in Somerset who will be, you guessed it.....100 years old (in August) I'm awaiting photos now so I can complete the book.

This is a memo board/shopping list for my mum's fridge! This time I used a paper from the Craft The Year Away cd as well as the spotty papers.

And finally a card using an enlarged copy of the ice cream from the work desk on the Craft The Year Away cd. There is so much which can be done with these cds (including Colour Me Happy and Dreams Come True)

And that's yer lot for this evening, my bed is shouting me very loudly!! :) Don't forget our super challenge over on the Get Funky! challenge blog, We would love to see what you come up with but you must use a Funky Hand paper in your creation. Why not pop over and see the fab projects my super talented team mates have come up with.

Night night

No comments: