Tuesday, February 08, 2011

A cluster of cards!

I've been messing around with the Word thesaurus trying to find a collective word which would fit with cards and I liked cluster, it sound so muc nicer than bunch or group lol.

Who stole the weekend? One minute it was the middle of last week, now it's almost the middle of this week!!! My intention was to blog on Saturday and Sunday (and I have all the pictures on my desk top ready to upload) but the days disappeared and the pics are still on my desk top :)

 The first three cards were made for hubby to take to assorted functions he was working at. The top card was made with an image and spotty paper from Craft The Year Away which can be found on the Funky Hand website. If you have already bought I'm sure you will love it as much as we do and if you haven't then you really must treat yourself, you don't know what you're missing!!!












Images and papers used are from
Pink Petticoat
Craftwork Cards
Stamps Away
Funky Hand
Penny Black
Doodlebug

I must dash now as I'm still in my pjs and have to go to work shortly.

See you later xx

No comments: