Saturday, January 22, 2011

Crafty assortment

...which covers the rest of my makes this week.

 The teddy card was a commission for a lady who owns one of the shops near me....she came in at about 12 o'clock for a 1st birthday card making but it had to be in the post before 2....we aim to please and I managed it and she liked it.

 I bought some of the Craftwork Cards goody bags before Christmas when they were on special offer at £5.00 each, what a bargain. Their stuff is such good quality and I find it really lovely to work with. Everything on the above cards came from the kits.
Image -  Lili of the Valley,
spotty paper - Funky Hand
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
Sentiment - Papermania

I am entering the next card into the Allsorts challenge who are looking for male inspired cards.
Topper - Lili of the Valley (see above)
Papers - Making Cards magazine freebie
Sentiments - Papermania and Craftwork Cards

 The above cards were both made using
Toppers - Lili of the Valley
Papers (I can't remember but I will have a look when I get to work on Monday and let you know:))
Sentiments and Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
Stickles glitter glue
Glossy accents

Thanks for looking 

No comments: