Monday, November 29, 2010

A busy old week ......

on the crafting front again last week so there is plenty to add here! I've got a busy week this week too so will have even more later :)

I'm not sure if I will stay open all day today as we have had yet more snow overnight and it is still snowing so I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get many people into the shop!

I updated the Wrap Up A Kiddie page last night if you want to have a nose and see what we have been up to. I have a couple of rather large wool donations to photograph so will upload them this evening.







Papers - Pink Petticoat & Making Cards mag
Assorted images/toppers including Craftwork Cards, Sizzix and Stampendous
Prima flowers, gems and ribbons are from my stock cupboard
Sentiments are generated on the pc.

I am now going to venture out into the rotten weather and have a bowl of porridge round at the shop before I open!

Thanks for looking

No comments: