Monday, November 29, 2010

Brrrrrr

It's still blooming snowing here but I suppose we should be grateful that at least we only have inches to measure rather than feet!! (gosh that gives my age away lol) It was freezing in the shop today, in fact I was so cold I came home at 2pm! Not something I would normally think of doing but I couldn't warm up and I had made myself a bowl of porridge :). The heating had been switched off since I left on Saturday afternoon so the place had got really cold. I left it on when I came home today so it should be all warm and toasty when I get there in the morning. I saw two people all day....a lady who came to bring me some hats and gloves for the Kids Co and the courier who came for their parcel.

Not much to show now but I have updated the Wrap Up A Kiddie donations page as promised.


Both cards were made with free papers and images from Making Cards magazine and a free 6 x 6" paper pad which I got months ago. i just added some mirri card and some glitter glue to finish them off, oh and a couple of sentiments from Craftwork Cards.

Back tomorrow with some new jewellery. I need to get a wiggle on tomorrow as I have a jewellery party at the shop on Wednesday evening.

Just out of interest...does anyone use the Stick-It tape by Docrafts? I used some to make a card yesterday and it seemed to be fine and I left the card laid down on my desk. When I came in later on the topper and mats had started to lift. I stuck them back down but the same thing has happened again only this time more has lifted. I just thought I would ask on here before I went and made my complaint!! I had a problem earlier this year with some clear 3d squares only they kept sliding off the card...not a happy bunny!!!

Night :)

No comments: