Sunday, September 05, 2010

Wedding card

Another wedding card for DH to take to work with him but this time the wedding was a colleague of his and out came the Pink Petticoat paper and images again :) (I would be quite lost without them!)

These images are great because they don't need to be coloured if you don't want to. Sometimes I glitter them or use a clear Sakura pen on them but not always. The flowers was punched from the three different papers and curled slightly with my bone folder and I added the large Doodlebug gem to the centre. The ribbon is pure white with a wired silver edge and it's really pretty. I've had it for ages and not used it as I thought it was too wide, however, now I've used it I really like it so might add a couple of big bows to other projects.

Thanks for looking. x

No comments: