Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to you

I can't believe it's almost a week since I last blogged, I'm sure the time thief has struck again. So what's been happening? Welllll.........
I seem to have lost the ability to spell lol (I've written two lines so far and corrected three spelling mistakes).

I have been delivered a fair sized blow on a professional level which in turn has knocked my confidence, but I hope it is something I can put right.

A friend celebrated her 40th birthday on Saturday which needed a special card and prezzie, DH celebrated his birthday on Sunday so we all went out out for a lovely lunch and today my baby girl is 17! I don't know about losing a week, I'm struggling to find where the last 17 years disappeared to!

Tracy's card

All papers and image are from Pink Petticoat, image was coloured with Promarkers and everything else was from my stash.

I made DH's birthday card for one of my challenges on Rosie Dee's challenge blog before we went on holiday and it can be seen here I will add his cards from the kids tomorrow as I haven't photographed them yet.

DD2's birthday card
Another Pink Petticoat card with the addition of ribbons and a candle from my stash and Doodlebug rub ons.

Wedding cards
Made for the two couples who got married last weekend who I made stationery for.
Bet you can't guess what the colour schemes where he he!
This next card was a quickie for DH to take to work with him last Friday.
PP again!

Happy Birthday Katie, love you millions! xx

No comments: