Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rosie Dee's

Challenge # 78

By the time you read this we will be thinking of coming home from the lovely island of Zakynthos (Zante) where we have been for the last two weeks. Thank heavens for scheduling posts (and thanks Rosie for showing me how to do it)

It's my turn to host the second challenge for August and this time I decided that as it is my wonderful hubby's birthday next month we would have "One for the boys" but for the big boys in your life not the small ones as our men often get forgotten in our card making.

I fell in love with this image on Mo Mannings blog and bought it just after DH's birthday last year. It is totally appropriate in my opinion, why? you ask. Well, he is called The Engineer, subtitled Matthew on his train........hubby's name is Matthew and he works for a rail freight company!!! How's that for coincidence lol

I coloured the image with Promarkers and mounted and layered it onto assorted papers from my scrap drawer, the sentiment was printed on the lap top, card Candy is from Craftwork Cards and the assorted ribbons are from my stash.

All I've got to do now is remember where it is nearer his birthday......this is the reason I usually make it the night before his birthday (yeah right!) :)

Thanks again for playing along with our brilliant challenges and don't forget to hop over and have a look at the lovely work by the DT.

No comments: