Friday, August 27, 2010

Handmade in Zakynthos

You may have notice if you have read my blog before, that I can't just sit and do nothing. On the rare occasion I watch tv I have to do something else like knit, sew, read the paper etc, otherwise I feel that I'm just wasting my time!! So every time we go away I have to take something to do, I might not always use what I've taken but at least it's there if I want it. I always take books too but only managed 3 and 1/2 this holiday as well as the jewellery. So here goes, most of it was made on my sun lounger by the pool......my new craft studio :))

Here is most of what I made (there were a couple of extra bits, some earrings and an ankle bracelet which I sold before I had the chance to photograph them)


This one isn't the same as the one above as it has the scallops on it whereas the one above is just three straight strands.
Please forgive the awful background but I took the photo on my lilo before the were given away!

So there you have it, straight from the Zakynthian branch of Scruff's Corner lol
Thanks for looking.

No comments: