Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good news and bad....

The good news is that I'm back from the beautiful Greek island of Zakynthos and rested (apart from the earthquake on Sunday morning :)) and raring to go (or will be after I've finished wading through the 1469 emails which came while I was away!), the order book is maintaining a happy level and I have a (relatively) tidy craft room lol I managed to get a few bits of jewellery made while I was away and sold a couple of pieces too. I had a perfect work environment.......I made and sold jewellery from my sun lounger at the side of the pool (in between reading the Carole Matthews books I took with me) :) The photos are still on the camera but I will upload them over the next couple of days. The other good news is that all the posts I scheduled are now published on my blog.......I did worry about them and thought I might come home and have not DT work up for the last fortnight lol

 The bad news is that the Rosie D's challenge blog is no more!!! My challenge is on at the moment and once that finishes next Sunday, we are no more. Rosie has a new job and very little time and what time she does have she will need to spend with her family (obviously). It has been great working with Rosie, (Dee in the beginning) and the rest of the girls and I really hope we stay in touch. Thanks to all of you who joined us in our challenges and made us such a success. There is still time to join in with my challenge and as soon as I've sorted the prize for this month I will add it to the blog.

Take care. x

No comments: