Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wedding cards

As you probably know if you pop by here often, I always make DH a card for him to take to work to give to the person whose party or wedding it is. This time of year (and Ch******s) are what he calls the 'silly season' and he means that we don't get to see each other much lol We are currently at the height of the wedding season so he spends more time at the local hotel than he does at home :) I made him a few cards recently and have to make 10 for him from now until we get back from our hols! They have to be quick to make so I usually use digi stamps and assorted card sketches. (My new item on the Sketch and stash challenge is the Papermania 'Confetti 'papers)

These are the ones he has taken over the last few weeks 

I've used assorted papers and embellishments which are often left over on my desk from my previous makes. Ribbons, flowers etc from stash and most images have been coloured with Promarkers.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: