Sunday, July 04, 2010

Rosie D's

It's DT Mervi your hostess again and this fortnight we all would like to see creations for SUMMER BIRTHDAYS !
I'm one whose having birthday next week (last week), but this time I will give a surprise prize to the lucky winner!
There will be Sizzix Butterfly die, Lily&Milo stamp, diamonds... (And I'm having a little candy too in my own blog, please pop in !)

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to take part in our challenge. Leave us your link with the lovely Mr Linky and we all love if you leave us a comment,too. A winner will be picked at random from all those that take part. Good luck!


Papers are Stampin Up, image is Penny Black coloured with Promarkers, flowers are Prima and the butterflies are cut using an MS punch.

Don't forget to add your creations to Mr Linky and we hope to see you shortly.

I am also entering this card for the new Penny Black at Allsorts challenge blog who have "A Burtst of Summer" as their very first challenge. I think it is zingy enough to be included :)

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: