Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ICS day

Yes people, it's that day again anew sketch day on the Inspirational Card Sketches blog and we have another of Dawn's fantastic sketches to play with. Before I reveal my card I would just like to remind you of the DT Call we are having at the moment. You have until 24th July to get your entries in. Good luck, it's a great team to be on :)

I had a real problem trying to photograph this card. I used a new Docrafts embossing folder and the impression isn't as clear as the Cuttlebug ones. I reads "Let me shop for shoes and nobody gets hurt". Hopefully the picture will enlarge if you click on it and the image will be clearer.
It's my mum's birthday tomorrow and as soon as I saw the folder I knew I had to have it. My mum loves shoes and shoe shopping. Actually that is probably an understatement, Imelda Marcos is left in the dark at the side of my mum :) She has a clear out every so often and takes a load to the charity shops, I think the last time was when they moved earlier this year and she got rid of approximately a dozen pairs.........and still has loads in her wardrobe lol.
I've tried to get the image on close up and it looks a bit clearer.
I've used assorted dies, punches and ribbons and the paper is a new one by Papermania.
Thanks for looking and don't forget to try out for our DT and challenge :)

No comments: