Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Allsorts !

This card is for the Allsorts Challenge and they would like us to "Create a scene on your card

This can be using a collection of stamps, some masking or whatever other crafting techniques you wold like to share with us". 
 
 I don't usually stamp onto my cards directly, I tend to use papers instead so I was quite apprehensive when I made a start on this card and am rather pleased with it now. I decided to break out my new Lavender fairy stamps which hadn't even been cut out let alone seen ink! They were part of my PE runner up prize donated by Crafter's Companion  so thanks Sara :) The image was coloured with Promarkers as usual! The organza butterfly at the bottom corner of the card was also part of my prize from MIC Crafts

That's it for now. I have to take DD to town this morning for a couple of bits for her prom on Thursday then it's home and work. I will be back later as it's challenge day at the ICS blog 

TFL

No comments: