Sunday, July 25, 2010

All creatures great and small

is the theme for Tracy's challenge on Rosie D's blog for this fortnight and her brief is
"we want to see any creations with animals on. Whether it be as big as an elephant or as small as a mouse. But an animal needs to be your main feature on your creation. So if you need to blow the dust off one of your animal stamps and give it an inking please join in. And the prize this week is:-"




I am also entering this card in the Papertake Weekly challenge as I think it definitely meets the brief of Cutie Patootie-so anything goes this week, as long as it’s cute cute cute!!!!
I won my little elephant stamp (coloured with Promarkers) a couple of years ago in some blog candy and he is just so cute. Paper is by Pink Petticoat, Card Candy is from Craftwork Cards, sentiment is by Papermania and the ribbon and fish charm were from my stash.


Thanks for taking the time to look and I hope you can pop over and join in with Tracy's lovely challenge.

No comments: