Friday, May 28, 2010

Here comes the bride

I can't believe that I have blogged every day so far this week!! Today it's a wedding card which was commissioned by DD's best friend's nana.......have I got the apostophes in the right place there?

I have had this Stampendous stamp for years and still love it although it doesn't get an airing very often now. So, onto the card: Materials-image as before (stamped twice, glittered with Glamour Dust and decoupaged), flowers - Prima E Line, MS border punch, leaves - Carl punch, Card Candy - Craftwork Cards, papers - Stampin Up, gems, ribbon and lace from my stash.

Now I need to make another wedding card for the same couple as DD is going to the evening reception on Saturday. I'm also making an album for a Ruby Wedding anniversary so need to get on with that.

I wonder how long it will last with me blogging every day. I think it might have been my new year resolution, oops!

Have a lovely weekend and thanks for calling :)

No comments: