Friday, April 02, 2010

Rosie Dee's

I know this is terribly late but Rosie sent me the instructions on how to schedule a post for last Sunday and I deleted the email by mistake and I have been so busy since we got back that it slipped my mind. However, I think I am now back on track :)


This week was the last of Brenda's challenges for a while (as Lyn takes over for April) and for this challenge she chose another Spring theme, but this time using the colour combo of Green, YellowWhite, which are perfect Spring colours. And so to my reveal
The image is from The Digistamp Boutique and is coloured with Promarkers, papers are magazine freebies and everything else is from my stash. You still have a couple of days to join in with this challenge before the new one goes live on Sunday.
TFL x

No comments: