Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rosie-Dee's reveal

Yes, it's that time again...to show the our challenge projects and to remind you that there is still time for you to enter our prize challenge.

Lyn's theme is St Georges Day or 'just red and white' and I chose the latter.

The sentiment is a rub on from DCWV stack that I've had for year (and keep losing then finding :)), the flower is made using a Stampin Up punch and a piece of card candy from Craftwork Cards the punched border is made with the new MS punch I bought in New York last month and everything else is from my stash.
Thanks for looking and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create.

I'm hoping to have some news on my lap top tomorrow.....if they can't repair it but can just get all my work etc off it it will be a bonus. Fingers crossed.

No comments: