Thursday, April 29, 2010

Passion for Promarkers

The laptop saga continues....I ordered one yesterday from Amazon and paid for the guaranteed next day delivery which meant it would have been here by one o'clock today....Wrong! It could now be here between tomorrow and 3rd May! I do, however have my hard drive as an external drive so at least I have all my work, accounts etc which is a huge relief. I appear to have lost my fonts though, which I've spent a fortune on! It's not the end of the world...I can start collecting again ;)

Today has also seen mum and dad moving into the bungalow so I have been dad sitting :) He would have been sat on his own all morning and got in the way all afternoon so yesterday he decided he was coming over here lol.

So onto the challenge on the PfP challenge blog. It's Michelle's turn to set the challenge and she gave us a lovely sketch to work with. I've made two cards to this sketch but the first one doesn't count as I had forgotten that the flowers had to be handmade lol

Card no 1 (for my mum and dad)
Pink Petticoat image coloured with Promarkers, paper is from an old Papermania pad, flowers are Prima and everything else is from my stash.

The real card lol
Another Pink Petticoat image coloured with Promarkers, papers from scrap stash but include K & Co and everything else is from my stash again.
Thanks for looking, have a good evening.

No comments: