Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

I hope you are all having a lovely Easter Sunday with your loved ones and I know that it is the true meaning of Easter but I hope there is lots of chocolate involved :))

I've just been and collected a load of cushions (haven't counted them yet) from a lovely lady from Freecycle in the hope that my friend Nicki in Switzerland can use them for her cushion projects for vulnerable children. I will photograph them later to add to my 'Wrap Up A Kiddie' page.
In the meantime, I made a card for DH to take to the wedding last night where he was working.

The lovely cutie image is available as a download from DewDrop Digiz Shop. I coloured the image with Promarkers, the backing paper is from Pink Petticoat and the ribbons etc are from my stash.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: