Sunday, April 11, 2010

The big reveal

......of the DT work for Rosie Dee's. I can't believe it's already a week since I last blogged, I'm sure someone is stealing my time! lol I've been at a wedding fayre all day today and am shattered but I am about to go and see my poorly daddy in hospital. He was hoping to be out tomorrow but that isn't going to happen as his consultant has arranged for the heart team to pay him a visit, not good :(
So...my card! The theme for this fortnight is "Blessings" and was set by Lyn



The papers are from Pink Petticoat, the image is a card sticker from Doodlebug,sentiment is from a sticker sheet by MAMBI, ribbon and buttons from stash. Please take the time to join us and don't forget that there is a fabulous Basic Grey stamp set on offer fof the winner.

No comments: