Friday, March 05, 2010

Kathy's Sketch File

I like this sketch and will definitely use it again as I think it will definitely lend itself to different styles of work not just flat cards.

 
My card also fits with the Funky Hand challenge this week. Now in all honesty, I loved these papers, Minty Madness, as soon as I saw them and just had to have the download last year......then promptly forgot them and this is the first airing and the first time I've taken part in their challenge. The stamp is a new one too, bought for me by the wonderful Kath (she knows who she is, thank you xx) stamped with Taken With Teal ink by Stampin Up, happy birthday rubon, Prima Flowers and gems from stash.

I made this card last night for a customer
The customer requested the green and white as these are the colours for the nursery. The twins, a boy and a girl were born on Tuesday and the card was a success. :)

No comments: