Saturday, March 06, 2010

And there's more ...

Make a book of any kind
Papers are from Funky Hand and were left over from yesterday's card. The image on the pages is from a Debbi Moore cd - Glitter and Glitz. The notebook was based on one I did for Debbi to show on Create and Craft late last year. Letter stickers are Pretty Please from My Minds Eye and the flowers were from my box but not sure where I bought them.

The next challenge is to make a card using only one colour but you can use gold, silver or bronze as an accent colour
 
This paper is just to die for! It is simply called Bride by Stampin Up. Sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and ribbon is from my stash.

My final challenge for now is to make a mini album and decorate three pages. This one has been sat on my desk for a couple of weeks now as I wanted to decorate it as a gift for my mil. She was 75 a couple of weeks ago and I thought it would be nice for her to trawl through the photos and journal some of them :) Although I've taken the photographs, I'm not happy with the cover...it is lacking something and looks kinda plain! I will think of what to do with it and post new pics later.
 
 
  
The album is from Craftwork Cards and everything else so far is from my scrap box apart from the buttons and gems.
 

No comments: