Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wedding invitations

These last two weeks have flown past as I've been up to my neck in wedding stationery. I just love it that so many people let me share one of the most important days of their lives! Today I have orders which have been delivered over the last week or so to show, a total of more than 170 invitations and about 80 reply cards. You'll have to excuse the scribble on them, I couldn't figure out how to blur out the details in Photoshop lol

 
  
  

and the bridesmaid tiaras I made on Thursday for my friend's wedding in less than two weeks (13 days Caren :)) 
 
Not only have I made her stationery and tiaras but I'm also decorating her venue as a total surprise to them both and I'm really looking forward to it. It's lovely to be able to use the wedding planning course DH paid so much for! Photos will follow after the 13th :)

Right, now I'm going to finish the place cards and make some DT cards. Thanks for looking.

No comments: