Sunday, February 07, 2010

Soggy Sunday

What a blooming miserable day it is here at Scruff's Corner. We have had that really fine drizzle (wet rain that soaks you through lol) since yesterday lunch time and it's awful. Anyway, we are going over to my mum and dad's for lunch so it's not all bad :)
My first card fits two challenges as one is a sketch and the other is a colour challenge. The first one is the sketch which is from Kathy's Sketch File (that woman can be so cutting if she doesn't get what she wants lol) and the other is Colour Create. The colour combination this week is soft pink, soft blue, white and silver) and this is what I came up with
Flower paper - K & Co
pink and white striped paper - Craftwork Cards 
sentiment - The Cutting Cafe 
MS punch
everything else from stash

The second card I made yesterday was made using a Pink Elephant sketch but I don't know when it's from because I can't find it again on their blog!
papers - K & Co, Making Memories
Promarkers
ribbon - Ribbon Oasis 
sentiment - Craftwork Cards 
pearls from stash
TFL

No comments: