Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Download heaven!

What a grim old morning here in Scruff's Corner......it's been raing since about 6.30 am and it is just in the process of morphing itself into the white stuff.  We don't need any more, we have had our fair share for this year (although DD thinks it's great cos she gets to wear her wellies......not bad at 16 but they are black with pink love hearts all over thm :) 
The following cards were made over the weekend for DH to take to work and as you will see, I owe Liz from Pink Petticoat a huge thank you as most of the cards I do for DH are made with her images :)  so here goes


I turned the sketch on it's side for tis card. Papers are Pink Petticoat and everything else is from my stash.
Another PP image (which is actually in the Valentine pack!), the bottom paper is Stampin Up and I think the top paper is from HOTP, Letraset rub on and SA pearls complete the card.


For the last three cards I've used stuff which was on my desk. I am deserately trying to use up stuff that has been around for a while (by that I mean a long time :)) This is also the only time I use C6 cards, apart from wedding thank you cards, and I have built up a vast stash of them too. I've got my business head on at the mo so I need to 'stream line' my stash so I can justify buying more lol You would'nt believe how much paper is in my oddments draw!

I shall be back later with my ICS card but am now off to get dressed.
Tfl

No comments: