Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dolly Mama

I made a couple of Valentine and a birthday card yesterday and managed to tie in some more challenges. It doesn't sound much does it? I did also knit the front of a baby cardi, made a quiche for tea and some butterfly buns and cleaned my kitchen (sorry for swearing)!!!
Anyway let's talk about something a bit more interesting :) Using the sketch from the Friday Sketchers I made a card without a proper sentiment so it could be used for many occasions.



Materials: papers - K & Co and Bazzill Bling, image - Dolly Mama coloured with Promarkers, flowers - Prima,
gems - Papermaia, sentiment - Craftwork Cards, ribbon - Ribbon Oasis, MS punch

I really like this stamp but haven't used her for a long time. So my card also fits the following challenges
"So our challenge this week is a colour challenge and it is Pretty Pink Papertake. So pretty straightforward really, you can use other colours as well if you want, and as long as your card is predominantly pink, then that's fine :)"
"Our challenge this week is ‘girls, girls, girls’ but you can use any colour promarkers you like *yay*. We want to see all your girlie images used this week."
"We'd like you to make us giggle! Just create a project with something funny....a funny image, sentiment, whatever....we're just looking for a fun little chuckle!"

It's a fair while since I made a card which incorporates more than one challenge and I'm quite chuffed with my little self!
Tfl

No comments: