Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Let it snow!

I think we have had enough for now. We had a very light dusting last night, nothing overnight, then it started again at about 7.30 this morning. This is what it looked like by 8.30



The next photo was taken at about 9.20 am

and this one was taken about 20 minutes ago!

Just look at my poor Buddlia

We have probably had about 6 inches of snow today. It stopped at about 6.30 this evening and is just starting again, albeit very lightly. DD was sent home from school this morning as they closed it at 10am. They are closed tomorrow and not sure about Thursday yet. Apparently we have more snow forcast for later in the week!
I'm supposed to be going for a facial and back massage tomorrow afternoon but me thinks I might need to ring and postpone it and stay snuggly warm and working instead. If you have it where you are then stay safe...if you don't have it yet and would like some then drop me a line, I'm sure we can sort something out :)

No comments: