Saturday, January 23, 2010

Inspirational Card Sketches

I finally managed to get some challenges done last night. I've had quite a bit on again this week with wedding orders, commissions and knitting for the Kids Co I've now got a team of knitters (friends and rellies) so we should be able to get quite a bit done between us. I asked one of the big companies who I get my wool from if they could help us at all (free oddments of wool or cheaper postage and they said no!), still, if you don't ask you don't get. If any of you reding this has any odd balls of wool lying around I would be very grateful of them :) My email addy is on my side bar.

So, onto my first card. When I first looked at this sketch I thought it looked really complicated ..when I came to do the card, it wasn't LOL





Materials: paper - Be Loved, My Mind's Eye, image - Digi Stamp Boutique,Promarkers, sentiment - MSE rub on, Nesties
ribbon and roses from stash 

I need to make a fair few cards today so I can hopefull catch up with all the challenges I've missed. 
Tfl

 

No comments: