Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hip hip hooray

Stupid title for a post but what the heck :) I managed to catch up with Kathy's Sketch Files too yesterday so am still please that I've done every single one.....maybe not in the month it was published but I've done them :) So here you go Mrs B, the final one from last year.....


Materials: papers - magazine freebie, image - The Digi Stamp Boutique, coloured with Promarkers, 
assorted punched flowers, sentiment done on the pc and everything else from stash.
I am also entering this card into the DCM challenge for this week (also set by Kathy) as I've used pointy flowers and the challenge this week is What's the Point?

I'd like to see cards featuring points or pointers of some kind - the hands of a clock, arrows, pointing fingers, view-points, pointy stars, pointy ears (hehe), pencil points.... maybe pins and needles could also be incorporated into your
 designs.



 Materials: papers - Be Loved, My Mind's Eye, image - Delicious Doodles coloured with Promarkers, 
velvet ribbon - Ribbon Oasis, MS punch and gems from stash

The winner of my papers (as she was the only entrant all week :)) is TRACIE Could you email me your details please (link is on my side bar) and I can get them in the post tomorrow. 

Thanks

No comments: