Thursday, December 24, 2009

Quick update

Well a lot has happened in my absence mostly due to the fact that I had a very poorly lap top (the most I could get from it was a white screen!!) and my workload has increased by about a million percent (well ok I suppose that's a bit of an exaggeration ;)) I've had a heck of a lot short notice orders which have kept me firmly on my bum but I'm not complaining lol.

Christmas is also a bit of a sad time again in Scruff's Corner. My uncle (Mum's brother)  was 80 yesterday and as I was sat on Monday making his birthday card when my mum rang me to tell me that his wife had died during the night. So we end this year as we started it.....with a funeral. We lost a Great Auntie before last Christmas and her funeral was on 3rd January. Auntie Doreen's is next Thursday :(

Now for a bit of good news.......I am one of nine runners up in the Papercraft Essentials Papercrafter of the Year......erm, I'm just a little more than thrilled :)

This is one of my cards from the comp


Materials: papers - My Mind's Eye, image - The Greeting Farm (digi), flowers - Prima, MS punch, silver mirror card, die cuts, 
gems and ribbon from my stash

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas whatever you are doing.

Take care xx

PS have you checked out the fab sale and challenge at DewDrop Craftz yet?

No comments: