Tuesday, October 06, 2009

DewDrop Digiz

I received these images from Nikki at DewDrop Crafts the other day so once I'd sent back the coloured images I decided to make them into cards and I must say that I'm quite pleased with them. Although the camera hasn't picked them up properly, I added Glossy Accents 'rain drops' to the leaf and as drips under the leaf which led me to make a get well card.

Materials: image - DewDrop Digiz, Promarkers, papers - MME, ribbon - Ribbon Oasis, Glossy Accents


Materials: image - DewDrop Digiz, Promarkers, papers - mag freebies, gems - Papermania, flower - Prima,
sentiment -
Kirsty Wiseman, ribbon - stash


Materials: image - DewDrop Digiz, papers and rub ons - Doodlebug, Promarkers, flowers - Prima, everything else from stash

Off to do some work now.
Once again, thanks so much for looking and commenting on my work.....it really does mean a lot to me :)


No comments: