Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy doing nothing

....working the whole day through.........is anyone singing with me :)

I wish the above were true sometimes LOL Not sure what I would do with myself though if all of a sudden I had nothing to do!!

Right, onto the challenges. I didn't manage to get any done last week as I made the album for my friend's son, a load of samples for Debbi (which you can see on Create and Craft tomorrow at 4pm) and made a set of wedding invitations. I received some lovely new images(which will be available shortly) from Nikki at DewDrop Craftz so sat on Friday evening and coloured them then made them into cards over the weekend so I could catch up with some challenges :)

The sketch is from Mojo Monday (obviously!!) and I've also incorporated the Stamp Something challenge which is Our challenge this week is all about bling! We want to see your "Bling It" somethings! Anything that sparkles, shimmers, glimmers, or shines will work for this challenge! Get creative and some us your BLING!

Materials: image - DewDrop Digiz, papers and gems - Papermania from last year! silver mirror card,
sentiment circle - pc, Nesties, Promarkers and SA pearls from stash.


On to the next one now :)

No comments: