Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Anyone For Anya?

I put this card together at about 7.30 this morning, did something else and then because something was put on top of it I forgot about it until now!
Any how, the challenge on Anyone For Anya? this week is "our challenge is Funky Flowers. We want to see something flowery on your cards.You can use bought or made flowers or you could use flowery papers - we don't mind as long as it's fab and funky."

Materials used: Anya stamp - Dies to Die For, papers - Pink Petticoat, ProMarkers,
flowers - Prima, sentiment -
Craftwork Cards, gems - Papermania


I got a pleasant surprise the other day. I received a Readicut catalogue the week before last and it sat on my desk for over a week still in the wrapping. I decided last Friday that I would have a quick look through it before I chucked it and there were three cards in there that I'd made as samples for Debbi Moore :) I didn't realise that she had started selling through Readicut so I was rather chuffed..........little things please little minds eh? LOL

BFN

2 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

this is adorable!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so sweet.