Wednesday, September 09, 2009

And the rest!

The following were made for a wedding on Saturday and were collected last night
.
60 place cards
a guest book
a seating plan

seating plan for a wedding on 19th September

10 baby thank you cards which supplemented the order for 60 I made in July!

I also managed to sit out in the garden for an hour at lunch time when my friend came during her luch hour AND I went to the Range too. I couldn't keep that up every day LOL Apart from the bit about sitting outside, I could cope with that every day and if it's as lovely tomorrow as it has been today then I'll be out there again tomorrow.

Tomorrow I need to make a
Christening card,
a wedding card,
start a baby album,
add some yellow feathers to a cerise fascinator (!),
make cards for DH's birthday on Saturday and DD2's birthday on Monday
and make a start on a seating plan for the 26th
DT card for Saturday

I also have two wedding fayres (20th and 27th) that I need to prepare for.

That's it from me tonight, take care and thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMW! A lot of work! And it looks so lovely and you have more to do!
Take it easy, you deserve it after all of this.
Hugs xx
Pat

Crafty Han said...

Wow! Well done you! I've been asked to do the stationery for a wedding and I'm a bit nervous!!! x x

Beryl said...

I don't know how you do it. I think your days must be longer than mine. It's a beautiful collection and will help make the happy couple's day very special and memorable.